Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Husky Hoedown!

I officially participated in my first school visit as Miss Rodeo of the Ozarks! I absolutely love interacting with kids; they were absolutely fantastic! The event is a fall fundraiser to raise playground money for the students. Parents, students and others gathered to play rodeo related games, face painting, and purchase silent auction items (very similar to a fall festival). The school faculty supplied me with a GIANT queen chair (although I did not do much sitting) and a perfect spot to greet families, sign autographs and take lots of pictures.

I have 2 book fair visits, one veterans day assembly and one class presentation already schedule! If you or anyone you know would like me to a school or public event, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment