Friday, November 22, 2013

All In A Days Work

Miss Kaliegh Jo was such a doll & so energetic!
I got to work at 7am on Tuesday and began my daily office tasks. I couldn't help but to think that I was forgetting something. Hmmm... the 19th, I kept racking my brain but couldn't quite remember so I pulled out my daily planner. Oh yes, in all caps "MCNAIR BOOK FAIR." Lovely, just lovely. I have an 8 hour work day followed by a 2 hour lecture class and a study night planned plus I did not bring any clothes to change into.

Part of being a rodeo queen is being able to think quick and adapt to any situation. I could have easily decided not to go but I had committed and was not about to back out. Thankfully, I have a great work community where they are very understanding and work with my schedule.

Kennedy knew she wanted a horse book & a horse poster.
I love visiting with little girls who love horses!
At 11, I headed home to study for Farm Management test and get ready then head to Horticulture lecture. On my way home, I get a call from Pat, a Rodeo of the Ozarks board member and absolutely fantastic pageant director saying that the board meeting date had been moved to tonight. Which actually worked out quite well since I would already be in the right attire to appear at the board meeting.

After class I headed straight to McNair Middle School to visit with parents and kids as they shopped around and handed out autograph sheets. I then proceeded to Parsons Stadium to the board meeting and give spill on the events I've been involved in the last month and the events that I plan on getting involved in. I am beyond excited about

future involvements and can't wait to start sharing the experiences with you!

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts! Happy Friday Ladies & Gents!

No comments:

Post a Comment